Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

No photo uploads for now...

It is a shame that I need to be on a constant move and have to rely big time on the portable usb broadband. The connection is not fast enough to allow photo uploads and I don't want be publishing posts with merely writings and no photos since at the moment, I have tonnes of photos to share on to you peeps. So yeah, I'm just going to press the publish button right after this and let's keep our fingers cross that I'm going to be back to 'excellent connection area' hopefully by tonight.

Also, do watch out for more posts from me throughout this weekend because I'm still dreaming big about keeping up with that one post per day for YaszAmzah.com and I haven't been publishing any for the past 6 days. Like OMG, no posts for close to a week?

So over and out for now...

Til more posts to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment