Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Now I get it, it sucks when ur internet conn is sucky!

I'm feeling you peeps. Peeps who are in constant fidget loathing about their damn internet connection. I begin to wonder, why services have to suck so bad when you are living either on a hilly area or your area is not 'within the coverage'? Come on, for how long we Malaysians are going to endure this issue?

I'm complaining now because my internet is suck big time. I'm not even staying in a remote area. It's a damn freaking city center. It's only slightly located on the hill. And the connection plummets down like crazy. It's far worse than my 1996 Jaring dial-up okay! Or probably it's about the same speed like it used to be more than 10 years back. Bah! This sucks!

2 comments:

  1. streamyx is like a mosquito .. it sucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Streamyx still okay , depend on places. But wireless broadband, the portable type, is a bit sucky. In my case, Celcom BB sucks at the area I am on alternate days. Hehe. When you are a nomad, it sucks big time when your internet is being a big time arse.

    ReplyDelete