Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

I dreamed of a Black Mamba!

Hello readers! Yeah it's YOU! And currently I'm assuming like only 5 of yous. OMG, what is there to cry for? Anyway, I want to ask you a little question. Have you ever dreamed of a snake? Like literally, you went to bed at night hoping for a good night sleep, but you ended up having a nightmare dream with you and a snake or snakes. Have you experienced that before?

I'm asking you that question because yes, I have been of late, had some series of snake dreams. Hmm, pretty interesting or just plain weird right? Oh if you still have not figured out the correlation of Black Mamba and this post, Black Mamba is one of the fiercest snakes in the world. It literally has a black-colored mouth when it opens up its mouth. But no worries, I never dreamed of this Black Mamba before. One was just a snake, the other was a huge ass Anaconda that looked more like a monster, ha ha, and the latest was just a Python I think.

So the point here, I would like to know if anyone knows, what does it mean if you dream of snakes? In my case, I never got bitten by one. It's either it just passed in front of me or I dodged the snake from biting me or the ultimate shocking one was, I ate a snake head. Wo ho ho! All that I experienced only in my dreams alright people. Nothing ever happened in real life and I will surely be chickening out if I even see one pass in front of me.

Therefore, if you think you know some 'insights', do share it with me at the comments. I'll be more than happy to see some 'clever dream interpretations' from you lot. FYI, I'm not superstitious and more of a skeptic and I believe that dreams are just your mind playing games when you are asleep.

3 comments:

  1. hmmm .. black mamba .. the only black mamba in my dream is uma thurman (kill bill reference, in case you are wondering .. lol ) ..

    seriously .. i can never remember the details of my dream .. but i found this by googling ..

    "Snakes are also seen as symbols representing evil. The bible uses the symbol of the serpent in the Garden of Eden to represent Satan. In other cases the snakes is seen as a phallic symbol."

    http://dreamsnightmares.com/snakes.html ..

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude! I know that interpretation already. I googled and got that one too. Haha. I was looking for a more positive outcome. Can I? hehe. Neways, thanks though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. orang tua2 kata nak dipinang orang...ngeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lets see true or not

    ReplyDelete