Pages

Friday, February 23, 2007

Hangin there...

After much thought and discussions with fellow friends and those who are more experienced that I am, I've decided to be very very patient with the current situation at 'arbeit' and just hang in there for as long as it takes...

It's part and parcel of a working life I guess. Like you get frustrated when you are overloaded with work and getting underpaid, or you are getting paid for doing absolutely nothing, you get stressed for having to do jobs clearly is not your job, having to face with unprofessionalism while at work, and many more.

So...I shall and must face all these obstacle just so that I'll have a damn good resume to market about by year end. At the meantime, I need to be smart in doing some self-learning to make up for all the free time I have. Chaiyok for me and may I will hang in here...

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there~ (even when your life has reached its 'dullest + extremely boring' point!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep..sometimes, it's better not to think so much about so many things at the same time especially when you are bored to death and doing nothing and you are alone...so, finding alternatives to 'de-bore' urself is a good thing like making yourself bz doing something or just pick up a hobby or stuffs..

    ReplyDelete