Pages

Monday, February 26, 2007

The cinema is my bedroom ;)

Went for a movie last Friday night. I was caught dozing off after 1 hour plus throughout the show. The movie was great and it wasn't boring or anything. It was just me and the chilly environment plus comfy seat. I did managed to catch the last 30 minutes of the movie and I was told that I missed the best part of the movie too. Damn it. There goes my 11 bucks.

The moral here is, if ever I want to catch a night movie, I shall only watch it with really 'happening' people who truely can enjoy movies. I can't go out with people who 'attentively' watch the movies. The fun is lost altogether and there goes me Zzzz-ing all the way through.

Oh..I was watching Ghost Rider at that time.

I also was famously known to sleep off on movies like 'Sinking Japan'- stupid movie, 'Eragon'- I can't remember anything 'bout this movie and more to come ...

No comments:

Post a Comment