Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

When November comes...

I bunk off class today. That explains this post and the post before this.

Okay...November...a busy month ..every month is an exciting and busy month. I've got jobs to look for, project to get started with, interviews to attend, a test this Friday, the endless shopping for work clothes and finally somewhere by the end of this month, my Birthday!!! 23 at last. Yes...I'm legal for more R rated movies. Hehehehe...

I want to get myself something this month but I don't know if I should wait until next month. I might get a new watch..something professional looking so that people can actually take me seriously. Don't treat me like I'm 19. Sheesh...

Ok...until then...I'm looking forward for everyday and of course the weekend. Where to this weekend??? That I have to think and I'll do it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment