Pages

Monday, November 27, 2006

I wish for a ...

Tomorrow, I will officially turn 23 years old. I am wishing to have my own car which is small, economical, easy to maintain and fuss free. I've been driving for over a year now with WES and for the trillion times, it's back to its old,cranky mood today which left me:

1. Getting honked at from almost all cars trailing behind me
2. I was already late for class and I ended up late-er
3. For the first time ever, I had to take the Putra & Star to get to class and those pounds I must have shed from all those walking and climbing stair. Shessh
4. Already very late which is a pretty unusual sight for me to be late for class, I bumped into my lecturer on the way to class. I was panting and carrying my heavy bag when my dear lecturer sarcasticly asked ,"Eh dari mana ni?Lari dari rumah ker?". Deep down in my heart, "Ceh. Aku penat jalan sampai peluh2, ko wat lawak cekadak lak.Aduh. Haha."

Other than all those so-called 'mishaps' though I wouldn't say them as one, I managed to make my PHP code worked but not until right now. I got an error somewhere and I'm just not in the mood to think about it.

So...I wish I'll get a car but of course I'm going to pay for it. That's for sure because paying for my own car will prove that I am financially stable, independant, I am beginning to own an asset which is a vehicle and will be a good motivation drive for me to work harder so that I could earn that hard,cold cash. I see Ringgit signs in my eyes and I see hard work for myself after this.

I think it's going to be worth it to work hard for a good and prospective career and a good and secured life. But whatever it is, I am still going to live up to this crazy t-shirt motto of mine which is "Flirting is not a crime". I shall flirt in a very good way to enjoy myself though I don't see any crazy rendesvous going on this year. Ahahaha...

23 hear I COME!!!

2 comments:

  1. ooo, u turn 23 dh ek? awat lmbt sgt,hehe

    ape2 pun hepi belated besday ok!
    lmbat plak aku wish,huhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. mekasih dayah...awat kuar lambat?ntah..tny mak pak aku...heheahahehe..oops..kena censor la ayat2 tu...

    ReplyDelete