Pages

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Job/ Training Interview!

Tomorrow will be it!
If I don't get any result for tomorrow's interview, then I'll be eyeing for some others for the next weeks to come. I've been sending out applications since last week but no news from anywhere just yet. I'm hoping for the best.

I want a job and not just any 'cikai-cikai' job. I want a great job so that I can have, for once a good kick-start for my career.

After almost six months studying in this programme, I guess, it's really worth it. I've gambled my way through kinda well as for now.

IT Professionals...wait up! I'll be among one of yous in no time at all. All the best to me! ;)

P.S: I wish and I really wish that I could somehow work in a consulting company and travel or work abroad. Yep, I'm up and confident enough for that kinda thing right now.

2 comments:

  1. wah, gudlak min, ko mesti dapat punyer job yg bkn cikai2 tu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dayah...I kinda like got a place for my 3 months internship. It daunts to me that it's not going to be an easy one. I'll be working in a consultation company who works mainly on Siebel-Oracle. It's like another version for something called SAP for those of you who have heard of such things. I'm going to really have to work my butts out if I want to work there for the next few years to come. It scares me but I think this is what I want.So ..I'm glad! Thank God!

    ReplyDelete