Pages

Monday, July 03, 2006

WES!!!

I’ve been driving that 190E for over a year now and I still argue with my parents on who should keep on using and paying for the remaining debts of that car in the future. I don’t know if I’ll be loyal enough to keep WES in years to come. Okay let’s just call the car I’m currently driving and only paying for petrol as WES and a her. WES because that’s the license plate number and her because the person driving it is a girl. ;)


First and foremost, I could say that I really enjoy driving WES around. I’ve had my moments with her. Let me share those moments with you guys here. Here goes:


1. I remembered the time she failed on me and I was left stranded on the far right lane (the fast lane) of the Federal Highway. Every single time up until today, whenever I passed by Angkasapuri, I still remember those dreadful 2 hours stranded in the middle of the road alone in WES. Thank you WES. You were such a pain back then!!


2. WES stopped dead again in the middle of KL. I had some really nice AAM guys to help me out. I remember being a total jerk too because after that total stranger, AAM guy helped to loan his extra car battery so that I could move the car away from the main road, I asked him if he wanted a token or something (ie: me paying him a lil bit of money) and he didn’t say anything. But later he came to my car as if waiting for something and I just said “Thanks” and I didn’t give him shit.Haha.


3. Because WES is such a huge momma, I had and still have trouble with her whenever it is time for PARKING!!! Knowing KL and the real tight parking space, it’s always best to the the backward parking so that it’ll be easy for you to make your way out. Me, being a real mangkuk in backward parking ended up parking the normal way in this super cramped parking lot. I was having trouble to get out and I resorted to have this really nice man(who is a total stranger) to help me reversed the car and get it out of the parking so that he could park his car at my lot. I was desperate because I was rushing against time and only God knows how mega-embarresed I was then.


4.I’ve had some really disgusting experience in the WES too. I was feeling drowsy and actually puked a couple of time at the office. Office hour was over and I braved myself to drive home and yeah I thought that I was fit enough to drive. Puking or no puking, I still had to get my ass home right. Only just 5 minutes in the car, I was doing the Emily Rose’s possesed puking all over the steering wheel and over my clothes. I ended up driving home for the next 30 minutes drenched in my own puke. Thankfully, there was no horrid odour because I vomitted mostly water and some curry I had for lunch. LOL!


5. I’ve also spilled some really hot coffee all over the gearbox. I was hungry and trying to have my tea-time in the car. I didn’t know what I was thinking then but I sure panicked because I was afraid all the electronics in WES would spoil because of the hot coffee. Thankfully I arrived home safely this time with Arabica Coffee fragrance which overwhelmed my Glade Sport car fragrance.


6. Because of WES, I’m currently getting Reserved Parking lot every single day I go to class cum work.GREAAAATTT!!!


So WES if you can read this, I know you can’ t; but what I'm really trying to say is that I appreaciate and enjoy driving you. Hope we’ll have a great time together forever.

4 comments:

  1. I've had trouble with parking also last time. I've never tried parking butt-first before, because I'm afraid to hit anything, so I have no choice but to park nose-first. My parents' Honda has more than a few scratches.

    Barfing in the car is COMEDY. Heehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe....so I had pretty much do a lot of 'things' in/with that car...I wonder what's next???

    ReplyDelete
  3. why u get reserved parking? how? timkai?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reserved parking....i hv no idea why...mebbe the taukeh is bias type kot...wo puthong wor timkai....sheer luck lor...;)

    ReplyDelete