Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Over and Over Again.

I'm stuck at home this weekend. That's how things appear to be as for now. Nevertheless, I had a brilliant time last weekend. The lepaking moments which started from 1pm until 5.30 am the next morning. Just Superb!! And the following day, I got to watch Superman Returns was another highlight of the day. But I was silly enough to actually miss the Wimbledon Men Single's Final & the 'Zizou Headbutt' moment. I'm putting all blames to that couch we have in the living room because for every single time I ever sit on it, inevitably I'll be in the land of dreamland in a matter of minutes.

I wanted to go watch The Pirates of the Carribean 2 this weekend but I haven't found anyone that's keen enough to go watch. Wavex is suggesting me to go down to Damansara to watch it at the new Cineleisure. I don't know about that because I don't have the knack to drive 45 minutes all the way there. Not this weekend though. Supposedly, I am trying to save some gas money this week. That's why I never like driving a continental car mainly because of the major fuel consumption and a definate no-no for anycheapskates like me. Hahaha. But let's face it. Anyone who drives a Kancil probably spend like RM15 a week but I have to spend like RM40 every week with that purple monster. *Sigh. Okay enough already about cars!

Lately, I just thought that I need something new in my life. I don't know what it is that I'm seeking. My mundane and dull life is getting the better of me. So what exactly do I want? I'm not saying that I'm not content with my life right now. As a matter of fact, I couldn't be happier. Something is amiss though. I think I do know what it is but I just don't see it coming around...ever...for now, probably NO. For later, maybe that'll be a long 'later', probably YES.

P.S: The title of the post is actually a title of a song from Claps Your Hand Say Yeah. I'm hooked on it and thanks to Kevin Rose for that. If you are not a geek like me, I doubt that you'll know who is Kevin Rose. He's the guy who used to host TechTV.

2 comments:

  1. I really like CYHSY. "Heavy Metal" is their best song I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really..I'm pretty new with 'em. I'll go 'test sound', see if it is any good! hehe

    ReplyDelete