Pages

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Caffeine Power!

I had coffee earlier tonight and I am so wide awake up until now.

I have not been ranting for quiet sometime already rite. So my fellow readers, do you guys miss me???? Hahahha...

I just got back from Sitiawan yesterday morning. I drove alone all the way from Sitiawan-KL. It was a good attempt and I did pretty well. I was running on average of 120-130km/h. Usually I would have gone on average of 140km/h if I am under supervision but I did not dare to do so this time around only because I was driving alone. I had to be super cautious. Yeah right! It was a good ride altogether with Gweny-Gwen-Gwen accompanying me throughout the three hours trip.

What else happened for the past week?

Yeah, I was stuck in the hospital for a couple of days. Mind you, I was not the one hospitalized. That was the second time I actually make trips to the hospital. I can easily conclude that I don't really like hospitals that much. Who would have? It's a place for the SICK! There is nothing exhilarating about it! ;)

Apart from meeting a super old friend of mine and officially back to square one (for those who know, you know what I am talking about. no need to elaborate), I think that I had my week well spent. I am looking forward for tomorrow noon and I'll catch up with you lots later.

No comments:

Post a Comment