Pages

Saturday, December 03, 2011

What is the simplest yet memorable thing you can gift to anyone?

I have a simple question to ask. The question is "What is the simplest yet memorable thing you can gift to anyone? "

My humble yet simple answer for that question is this :

The simplest yet memorable thing you can ever gift to anyone is to sincerely  from the bottom of your heart, to say something really awesome and nice to a person because that is one of the best qualities that you can see deep through inside them. Also, sometimes that is exactly what they needed to know about how awesome they really are deep inside.

Always look at people for what they really are as a person deep inside their heart and don't look at people for what they appear to be or look like on the outside. Every single one of us is born beautiful and it is a matter of really seeing and looking deep into a person to figure out their special 'gift' that has always been with them.

Hence, next time around if you really want to gift something memorable to a person, look deep inside them and tell them exactly how 'beautiful' they truly really are deep inside their hearts.

 

2 comments:

  1. Since you are a traveler, just get some really cool rocks and and label the country and date onto it. Is still pretty cool I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea which reminded me about the tiny rocks I brought back from somewhere in the UK ages ago. I actually painted something on it but I kept it as a personal collection. Also, I was about 12 that time. Hehehe. Anyways, if I really make time to collect some nice pebbles along the way and spend more time to paint something nice on them, it'll be a perfect gift for anyone. Great idea this, can KIV this idea! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete