Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Road Trip Down Memory Lane! Guess Where I Am Heading?

I'm so excited for the road trip tomorrow and yeah, it is going to be one of those road trip down the memory lane kind of thing. I hope to have some time in between the road trip to blog about things and yeah I'm really super excited about it.

Another big thing worth mentioning is that, my birthday is coming up in a couple of days and I think I'm going to have a jolly good time hanging out with people that I love to be around with. We are an adventurous and outdoorsy kind of people which makes twice the fun, not to mention the place I'm heading to is the food heaven of the Peninsular Malaysia. Haha. Therefore, I'm going with good energy, great vibes and great times, safe driving, good stomach and awesome company.

Road trips are really a heck of a lot of fun especially when you get to do it with a bunch of good friend who are ready to rock and roll it! At this point of my life now, I'm really thankful that I actually get to meet and be friends with these awesome people and I'm looking forward to always have more road trips or adventures with you lot. You know who you are! You guys rock!

* A little hint of where I'm heading! :)

[caption id="attachment_2498" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Ferry crossing! Guess where this is? It's a super easy hint!"][/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment