Pages

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

When friends started asking you these...

....you wonder why the hell they asked?

Yeah, I admit I got a couple of friends who asked me questions that I just downright think they should have asked a totally different person and not me. Here are some of the questions that had me can't quite catch my tongue moment:

Friend (F) :Don't you want to get married yet? You know we are already 26 this year.
Me (M): Huh? ...*thinking for the best answer to reply...Of course la I wanna get married! Which idiot doesn't right? You are asking a pretty stupid question. Duh!

* F was asking me that because apparently she was counting days for her big day and I felt like strangling her from over the phone for talking so 'rubbishly' silly. Haha.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F : You all single people, what more are you waiting for? Faster la get married. Takkanla wanna wait for us to get babies baru nak kawin kot?
M : * like WTF is she talking? What the hell is this woman thinking talking like that to people? Do I even know this woman???

* Yours truely promptly sent a private message reply to this F saying that of course 'we' single ladies wanted to get married but of course we have to get married with someone else right? Since we are like 'single', how the hell are we suppose to get married? Chill la..what's the rush.
* Deep down in my heart, I feel like killing this woman. Talking without thinking. Haih. But later I gave her some slack after finding out that she's pregnant. I suppose, some preggie ladies are a bit too hormonal. Had to give her some slack though since I just want to be nice to my friends okay! Haha.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F: I'm feeling all stressed out la since people in my office and most of our friends are already married. I'm so stressed!
M: Wei, chill la! Why you want to rush yourself? I thought you are not ready to commit to marriagehood what? So just chill lah! No need to be so stressed out OKAY!

* In my heart ... I don't get this woman! Haha...Since she's a friend, just pretend to be listening. LOL!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
F : Let's say someone you just met propose to you and wanted to marry you, what will you do?
M: Erm...I still have to get to know the person first. Of course I want to get married, but I know it's not now lah. *thinking again on what I just said. Haha

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Those are some of my friends. They asked me questions that I can't bloody answer. It's worse than having an exam okay. Stop asking me questions like this again! LOL~

2 comments:

  1. Its a caring society...
    I am immuned with the soklan dah, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a question!! "terbahak- bahakkkkkkkkkkk"!!~ (wahhh, hvn't been here since..x ingt..lol!)

    ReplyDelete