Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Come Around Sundown Album by Kings of Leon - The Review

This album "Come Around Sundown" by Kings of Leon is simply the best. I know this is a bit of a super late review because it actually took me that long to finally fall in love with this album. After countless times of repeats on this album, I have to say that I really actually fall for the easy listening and laid back tunes. And simply listening to the strums of the guitars got me day dreaming about the day that I can actually play the guitar for real. I've been saying to myself that I need to go for lessons but that is yet to happen. I'm hoping to have a super good looking guitar teacher to get me started with the lessons. :)

Anyways, some of my favourite songs from Come Around Sundown are :

- The Immortals

- Pony Up & Birthday - these two songs I believe complements each other because "Birthday " sounds like a continuation of "Pony Up"

- Mi Amigo

and last but not least : Radioactive

If the only song that you ever listen from Kings of Leon is "Use Somebody" :

httpv://youtu.be/gnhXHvRoUd0

I think it's about time you should start listening to their Come Around Sundown album. I'm not technically a super big fan of Kings of Leon and no, I have no idea of their latest singles or albums if there's any. One thing I know for sure, Come Around Sundown is definitely worth the listen. A double thumbs up from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment