Pages

Friday, April 08, 2011

OMG! My First Ever Bungy Jump at Nevis Bungy, New Zealand

I finally did it! My first ever bungy jump and I got to do it all at the most awesome and highest bungy (at 134m) in New Zealand which is the Nevis Highwire Bungy! Yahoo!

It was something I've been wanting to do all along. However, towards the last couple of days, I kind of thinking maybe I won't be doing it after all. I hesitated because I'm scared the shit out of it! Haha! Nevertheless, I'm glad I did the bungee and I still can't believe that I DID IT!

The feeling was too awesome and I think at some point, I just jumped and enjoyed the free fall. My mind went blank during the few seconds fall and all I could think of during the free fall was how much longer am I going to fall? Haha. I couldn't scream because it was too intense and I could feel my blood gushing down as I turned upside down. Come to think of it, I didn't have the 'heart pounding furiously moment ' before I did the fall. I think the loud, fast beat music at the platform helps to ease the anxiety and nervousness. :)

You know what, it is really difficult trying to remember how I feel like throughout the whole bungy experience. You just gotta experience it yourself to know about it. One thing for sure, this is something you won't regret doing. Perhaps, you may end up becoming like me - talking to myself as the cord bounces up and down, " Okay, Bungy Jump - checked. So what's next" . Haha. That is MAD!

Bungy jump is really awesome and Nevis Bungy simply kicks ASS! :)

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. PERRRHHHHHH.........seriyauu bulu....

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo!Finally got your first jump eh....NZ of all places...ROFLMAO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah bro! It was INSANE but I did it! When are you going to jump? ;)

    ReplyDelete