Pages

Friday, April 09, 2010

Animals Anecdotes 2: May it R.I.P

Actually, I've draft a post particularly for this Animals Anecdotes numero deux. However, after much thought, I've decided to do away with the anecdotes due to its gory and almost inhumane details which I'm afraid will spark some tension and questions among any animal lovers out there. With that said, may this little creature R.I.P.

[caption id="attachment_786" align="aligncenter" width="300" caption="Baby rat on the open ground before the 'inevitable execution'"][/caption]

Saying no more on things but that picture was taken before the 'inevitable execution' which ended into a horrible mess. Either way, the little baby could not have survived long in the open ground and since life is just a constant cycle, it is glad to say that this tiny cadaver was not put into waste. The ant soldiers were quick to march into action and carried pieces of the remains away. May it rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment