Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tongue Twister!

Try closing your lips and touch your tongue to the upper wall of your mouth and try pronouncing some words. And also, closing your lips and lay your tongue flat and try pronouncing some words again.It's hilarious and try not to get your tongue twisted alright!

The whole ordeal lasted close to 3 hours of making things sound right and perfect. The worse part was when I was asked to spell. On automatic, I started to panic and forgotten almost everything I've picked up earlier but I managed a few seconds later. I also got the inkling that the China man likes to pick on me maybe because I look enthusiast plus blur most of the time.

In short, it went well and I enjoyed it very much. By far, it's the most difficult thing I've ever learnt to speak!

No comments:

Post a Comment