Pages

Friday, January 30, 2009

Scuba Diving anyone?!

I've been dying to go for PADI licensing since like what 2006/2007. I got in touch with an old yoya mate so she introduce me to Borneo Turtle Divers.Pretty cool eh, lady diver! Yay..that's the way to go!

I'll be planning a scuba trip sometime this year and for those who are interested do let me know.We are not planning to go to Mabul island (located close to Sipadan) although it's pretty darn tempting to make that as the 1st scuba dive choice. Perhaps, we'll just stick to a lower budget for area around the east coast.

Expect to take a week off from work, a budget around RM1500++ and yes, some basic in swimming of course. Hehe.

I wonder if Dave Deden is still blog hopping and if you are still checking out this blog, care to fly down to Malaysia and dive along? Haha..I'm not too sure if this is a really serious invitition from myself either.

Anyone who is interested for scuba diving, PM me!

4 comments:

  1. ada jerung tak?.... kraken?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jerung got but kraken... can dream on la kot!=). If only the myth is not busted, prolly u r lucky to catch a glimpse of one!

    ReplyDelete