Pages

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Advance Gifts!

Let's see..

On Tuesday night, I got one super cool advance gift.
On Wednesday night, I got another one super chick advance gift which I get to CHOOSE MYSELF! OMG! Plus, I got myself a personal gift just for the knack of SHOPPING! Trust me, it's HAWT!
On Thursday night, I'm supposing it's going to be BLOODY AWESOME!
On FRIDAY and on FRIDAY night, I'm going to have a BALL and be thankful for making it to hopefully another successful and more meaningful , wonderful year in LIFE!
On Saturday, I'm going to be joining the merry of wedding bells!
On Sunday, I'm going to be happier because we will be back together as a one Happy Family again!

Oh gosh...isn't November a wonderful month?? And it's also Thanksgiving tomorrow and there's surely a lot to be thankful for this month and this year!

A Happy Advance 25th Anniversary to yours truly on the 28th!!!

p.s : I'll be too busy to blog soon after tomorrow. So cheerios everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment