Pages

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Hey people!!!

Wow...I'm almost beginning to think that I'm ditching this blogspot once again. Hehe..but no worries, it ain't going to happen again.

So what have I been up to lately? Well, I really don't know where to start. Currently my life is pretty hectic and I'm relishing 'em to bits.;). I've been to many places on most weekends, eating out with old friends on weekdays and weekends, went on some cash-wasting frenzy, went for some movies, driving around places, visited galleries, catchin' up with old friends and meeting up with no one new. Haha.

This keyboard is actin like a rea pain in the ass...darn I can't write properly.

I guess, I should stop here before I end up bashing up this keyboard real good. So what have you people been up to? I hope you guys did somethin great too...

3 comments:

  1. "eating out with old friends on weekdays and weekends, went on some cash-wasting frenzy, went for some movies, driving around places, visited galleries" ---> isk2 min, bykkan beribadat...itu nasihat aku,ekekekeke!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..of coursela...we live in moderation right...ibadat2 jugak..ronggeng2 jugak...baru seimbang..baru worth living your life..

    ReplyDelete
  3. work + pasar ramadhan + eat out with collegues + eat out with old fren + then the haze came.. and everything *poof* = no more outside activity for me

    ReplyDelete