Pages

Monday, September 04, 2006

September comes...

I wake up everyday planning on what I want to accomplish in a day. Thank God, most of the times my missions are accomplished.

The start of September was exciting and fun. My split second decision making turned out to be fun and being spontanious is the way to go people! It was really ironic that whenever I start fidgeting that I am having a boring life and being a pathetic ass for staying at home on most weekends, things wil ultimately change for a better. Somehow, I managed to go out and had a blast!!!

And sometimes, I think that I have a very strong telepathy power. Like when I feel like calling or meeting someone up, the other person usually will contact me first before I could do the same to them. I have POWER people!!

On another hand, I find it really inspiring to have friends who know how to live their life. An old friend of mine is a cum traveller-holidaymaker-worker, another friend is a student cum worker, another friend is a crazy and happening geologist, some friends are going to be great doctors and some friends like me are going nuts working with programming and despise everything freaks and nerdy! And most of these people are roaming elsewhere outside of the country and most important of all , we are young,single, smart and a bunch of energetic ladies who have goals in our life.

So gals, live your life to the fullest, live up to your dreams and fret not if you are single. Being single gives you the freedom for anything and everything. ;)

4 comments:

  1. aah...tgh single ni baik gunakn sepenuhnye. Smlm kazen aku dtg, dia br dpt baby. Kdg2 dia nanges..uwekk uwekkk! Aku tak pgg lansung baby tu..tgk dr jauh jer..hahaha.Sesungguhnya mmg aku tiada lnsung perasaan keibuan lg :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. really our time occupied..huaaaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehehe..
    dayah: hmm..u r not alone..aku baby pun tak penah pegang...takde perasaan nak pegang pun, takut aku terpicit baby tu kuat2 adeler...;)

    chubbychan: yer..bz bz bz....bz is good..doing nothing is BAD n unproductive! ;)

    zue: high gakla kot..sebenarnya aku frust menonggeng sket kat dlm kelas..byk bende yg buatkan aku naik bosan n tak puas hati...tp apa2 pun, harap2 by next week all will be fine n I want to start something new..

    ReplyDelete